Welcome to SpeD 2009 Conference Site
The "SpeD 2009" Organizing Committee invites you to attend the 5th Conference on Speech Technology and Human-Computer Dialogue, at Constanța, Romania. "SpeD 2009" will bring together academics and industry professionals from universities, government agencies and companies to present their achievements in speech technology and related fields.
"SpeD 2009" is a conference and international forum which will reflect some of the latest tendencies in spoken language technology and human-computer dialogue research as well as some of the most recent applications in this area.
- Notification of participation and brief proposal submission (title, authors, short abstract, contact information for the presenter): January 10, 2009.
- Submission of camera-ready papers: February 22, 2009.
- Notification of acceptance and observations of the reviewers: April 1, 2009.
- Submission of final papers: April 15, 2009.
- Conference: June 18-21, 2009.
Under the Aegis of
- Romanian Academy - Section of Information Science and Technology
- University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest - Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology, Speech Technology and Human-Computer Dialogue Laboratory (main organizer)
- Institute for Computer Science - Romanian Academy, Iași Branch
- Constanța Maritime University
- Research Institute for Artificial Intelligence
In Cooperation with
- The European Association for Signal and Image Processing (EURASIP)
- IEEE Romania Section
The Proceedings of the "SpeD 2009" Conference can be found in the IEEE Xplore using the Persistent Link (OPAC): http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/
The abstracts and the posters of the "SpeD 2009" Conference can be found on the EURASIP site (http://www.eurasip.org/) at the menu "EURASIP Open Library".
The Proceedings of the 5th Conference Speech Technology and Human Computer Dialogue "SpeD 2009" are included in the IEEE Conference Publications Program (CPP). The IEEE catalog number is CFP0955H-CDR.
SpeD 2009 is an EURASIP sponsored conference (http://www.eurasip.org/
SpeD 2009 is an IEEE sponsored conference (#15566).